Sunday, April 17, 2011

Goodfella's Pizza

They may be Goodfellas, but they are not good pizza makers. Goodfella's Pizza is one of the newest pizza places in Wilmington. They opened up a few months ago and looked very promising, but it was a huge disappointment. They are located in University Landing where the Krazy Pizza used to be. I have got to say that this is one of the worst pizzas i have ever had. In all my years of feasting on pizza, i have never had a pizza that was made with such little effort.

Sauce: I don't even know if i should call it sauce because it didn't even resemble sauce. It was orange and i couldn't tell if there was any tomato in it, let alone seasonings like oregano. I will call it orange soup and it was bland and horrifying.

Cheese: The cheese was ok, just your typical mozzarella and still no seasoning.

Grease: Really no grease on the pizza, and you know i like my grease.

Crust: The crust was bland, tough and chewy. Absolutely terrible.

Price: I shouldn't have paid anything for the pizza, they should have paid me to throw it away. It was like $13.99 for a 16" cheese and that was way too much.

Toppings: I didn't get any. My philosophy is that you have to try just the cheese pizza when you first try a pizza place and then move on from there. I couldn't force myself to go back and get a pizza with toppings.

Atmosphere: The atmosphere was pleasant. The color scheme was your usual red and white for a pizza place, the staff was friendly, and the seating was comfortably spaced.

Variety: The menu was traditional menu fare with pizza, subs and salads.

Drawbacks: They didn't have a credit card machine and the food.

Rating: 1 out of 10. Do not eat here, the sooner they close the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment